Elixr Time Freeze Terms and Conditions
1. A request for Freeze must be made in writing with 72 hours notice prior to the first day of the freeze period. Please submit your Freeze request via Our Time Freeze Form and our team will be in touch to confirm it has been applied.
2. Freeze is granted on written application for a minimum of 2 consecutive weeks, and in fortnightly blocks thereafter up to a maximum of 26 weeks within a 12 month period (based on membership effective date).
|Holiday and Other||2 weeks||12 weeks|
|Business relocation||2 weeks||26 weeks|
|Medical||2 weeks||26 weeks|
|Pregnancy||2 weeks||26 weeks|
3. The following documentation must be provided with this Request:
Business relocation – a letter from the employer on company letterhead confirming the commencement date and duration of relocation
Pregnancy / Medical – an appropriate medical certificate or doctor’s letter
4. A Freeze fee of $10.00 per fortnight will be debited from your nominated account during the Freeze period. Members with Paid In Advance memberships are required to settle freeze fees at the time of submitting their Time Freeze Request Form.
5. Full fortnightly membership debits will resume automatically after completion of the Freeze period.
6. All membership dues must be paid up to date prior to a Freeze period
7. The minimum term agreement will be extended by the period of the Time Freeze, therefore the member will be obliged to pay the minimum agreement amount regardless of the Freeze period.
8. Adjustments to the Freeze period must be made in writing.
9. Where the time freeze exceeds the 2 week minimum membership dues will be adjusted (pro-rata) for members returning to the club prior to the completion of their Time Freeze.
10. Where the time freeze exceeds the 2 week minimum membership dues will be adjusted (pro-rata) for members returning to the club prior to the completion of their Time Freeze.
11. Members may not use the club facilities during the Freeze period.
12. Members requiring confirmation of their Freeze request may contact their home club.
13. When returning to the club at the completion of a Membership Time freeze for medical reasons, members acknowledge that they are returning to exercise at their own risk.