Elixr Time Freeze Terms and Conditions
1. A Time Freeze request must be made in writing or online with 72 hours of notice prior to the first day of the Time Freeze Period.
2. A Time Freeze is granted on written application for a minimum of 2 consecutive weeks, and in fortnightly blocks thereafter up to a maximum of 26 weeks within a 12 month period (based on membership effective date).
|Holiday and Other||2 weeks||12 weeks|
|Business Relocation||2 weeks||26 weeks|
|Medical||2 weeks||26 weeks|
|Pregnancy||2 weeks||52 weeks|
3. The following supporting documentation must be provided with a Time Freeze request where the length requested is over 12 weeks:
Business relocation – a letter from the employer on company letterhead confirming the commencement date and duration of relocation
Pregnancy / Medical – an appropriate medical certificate / doctor’s letter
4. A Time Freeze Fee of $10.00 per fortnight will be debited from your nominated account during any such Time Freeze period. Members with Paid In Advance memberships are required to settle Time Freeze fees at the time of submitting their Time Freeze request form.
5. The full fortnightly membership debits will resume automatically after completion of the Time Freeze period.
6. All membership dues must be paid up to date prior to a Time Freeze period.
7. A Time Freeze cannot be applied during free time periods received from marketing campaigns, referral rewards or otherwise.
8. The minimum term agreement will be extended by the period of the Time Freeze, therefore the member will be obliged to pay the minimum agreement amount regardless of the Time Freeze period.
9. Adjustments to the Time Freeze period must be made in writing.
10. Where members return to the club earlier than the minimum 2 week Time Freeze period, the Time Freeze will become void and full membership dues will be charged on the next closest direct debit.
11. Where members return to the club early from a Time Freeze period greater than the 2 week minimum, membership dues will be adjusted (pro rata) on the next closest direct debit.
12. Members may not use the club facilities during the Time Freeze period.
13. Members requiring confirmation of their Time Freeze request may contact their home club.
14. When returning to the club after requesting a Time Freeze for medical reasons, members acknowledge that they are returning to exercise at their own risk. It is your responsibility to update your medical information if it is no longer accurate.