We would like to thank our members for doing their part in maintaining a clean and safe workout space at Elixr. It's been great to welcome everyone back into our clubs and to see so many happy faces return to their routines.
We would also like to reassure you that Elixr has been registered by NSW Health as a COVID-Safe business. Here are some reminders of the extensive measures and precautions we have been continuing to take to ensure the safety and cleanliness of our clubs:
- Clubs are deep-cleaned every night
- Common surfaces are wiped down frequently throughout the day
- Equipment in classes and cardio areas have been moved or marked to adhere to the 4sqm distance rule
- Touch-free hand sanitsers are available at entry points and thoughout the clubs
- We are keeping a register of all staff, member, contractor and guest visits
- We have an appointed COVID-Safety Liason Officer
- Our pool is cleaned and sanitised through our UV water disinfection system and chlorine
- Unwell staff and members are not permitted to attend the club
We would also like to remind you of our most up-to-date in-club regulations:
- Class capacity aligned with Government restrictions require a maximum of 20 participants (excluding instructors) and 4sqm per person
- Bookings for classes and pool access are essential. You may book online OR at reception
- There is no time restriction for staying at the club
- You must check IN and with your membership tag. Contactless scanning provided
- No towel, no exercise policy remains in place. Towels are available to hire at reception
- 1.5m social distance rule remains in place. Signs around clubs will guide you
- Please wipe down equipment BEFORE & AFTER use
- Please do not congregate or linger in and around changerooms or waiting areas
- Steam rooms remain closed
- Soft props (bolsters & blankets) will not be available to use. Please bring your own if required
- Bringing your own mat for Pilates Mat and Yoga classes is recommended. You may use our mats provided but they must be wiped down thoroughly BEFORE and AFTER use
Club Safety Rules at Elixr:
Elixr COVID-Safety Marshal:
From Saturday 1st August, in line with the new Government restrictions, we will have a COVID-Safety Marshal on the premises of our clubs at all times from open to close.
Our COVID-Safety Marshal will ensure that our COVID-Safety Plan at Elixr is being adhered to by all members and staff.
More specifically, the duties of our COVID-Safety Marshal include:
- Ensure the number of people in the club does not exceed one person per 4 square metres of space (excluding staff)
- Ensure people maintain 1.5M distancing where practical
- Ensure the gym has no more than 20 participants plus the instructor and any assistants
- Reduce crowding, congregating and groups of people wherever possible
- Promote markers on the floor or signage where people are asked to queue
- Ensure hand sanitiser is accessible and fully stocked
- Ensure towels are used on the gym floor
- Ensure members are wiping down equipment before and after use
- Actively wipe down frequently touched areas and surfaces such as door handles, lift buttons etc several times per day
It will be a requirement of members to follow any guidance from our COVID-Safety Marshal and to be up-to-date with our club safety policies whenever you attend Elixr.
Lastly, we'd like to remind you of our booking guidelines:
- ALL classes and pool access require bookings and can be booked up to 3 days in advance
- Ensure you are booking from our website in the 'TIMETABLE' tab. Please do not use the MindBody app due to timetable lags
- Unlimited WALK-IN bookings can be made at reception 30 mins prior to a class that has available spots. ONLINE bookings remain restricted to one class per day
- Cardio/weights access do not require bookings
- Cancellations less than 4 hours before class start time are considered late cancellations
- No-shows and late cancellations are recorded by the system and repeated no-shows/cancellations may incur a penalty
- If you haven’t created your account yet, click here for our step-by-step instructions.
Thank you for your cooperation as we keep each other safe while we enjoy the freedom to energise our bodies and calm our minds again.
Want to enquire about a membership at Elixr? Click here