We have partnered with the highly regarded Yoga Synergy School to introduce Synergy Vinyasa to the Elixr Bondi Junction yoga program, taught by Bianca Machliss.
Bianca is the founder of Yoga Synergy Method, which combines her knowledge as a Physiotherapist, 30 years of Yoga Teaching and 25 years running Yoga Teacher Training.
The Synergy Vinaysa style combines the Iyengar Method & Ashtanga Vinaysa Method to give you a flowing, strengthening and nurturing practice. The classes focus on integrity of alignment, balancing strength and flexibility as well as dynamic flow. You can make the practice as hard or as easy as you need and it is safe for all levels. There are 6 main sequences taught progressively through the year, accounting for change in season to accommodate your body’s natural movement.
Starting from February 28, we will be adding 4 new classes to our timetable, see class times below.
Special for Yoga Synergy students - membership starting at $33 per week. An Elixr membership gives you access to:
- A tranquil training environment with two club locations - Bondi Junction and Bligh St, CBD
- Pilates reformer, Pilates mat, yoga and fitness classes everyday
- A dedicated free weight and cardio area
- 25m magnesium mineral pool and steam room (Bondi Junction)
- VIP access to monthly member seminars, community classes and workshops
- Introductory courses for yoga, Pilates, meditation and kickboxing
- A personalised pre-exercise screen and training program every 12 weeks
- An Elixr welcome pack which includes a classic branded duffel bag
- Modern bathrooms equipped with Dyson hair dryers and Silver Bullet hair straighteners
To book your club tour and free trial class, simply fill in your details and we will be in touch.