We cannot wait to welcome back the Elixr community!
Here are some reminders of the extensive measures and precautions we are continuing to take to ensure the safety and cleanliness of our clubs:
- Clubs are deep-cleaned every night
- Common surfaces are wiped down frequently throughout the day
- Touch-free hand sanitisers are available at entry points and throughout the clubs
- We are keeping a register of all staff, member, contractor and guest visits
- Our pool is cleaned and sanitised through our UV water disinfection system and chlorine
- Unwell staff and members are not permitted to attend the club
We would also like to remind you of our most up-to-date in-club regulations:
- Members, staff and visitors are required to verify a double vaccination status upon entry
- Members and visitors must check in via the Service NSW QR code upon entry
- Members must check in with their membership tag. Contactless scanning is provided
- A 4sqm per person venue capacity will be adhered to
- Class capacity aligned with Government restrictions require a maximum of 20 participants (excluding instructors)
- Bookings for classes and pool access are essential. You may book online OR at reception
- No towel, no exercise policy remains in place. Towels are available to hire at reception
- Please wipe down equipment BEFORE & AFTER use
- Please do not congregate or linger in and around changerooms or waiting areas
- Bringing your own mat for Pilates Mat and soft props for Yoga classes is recommended. You may use our mats provided but they must be wiped down thoroughly BEFORE and AFTER use
Lastly, we'd like to remind you of our booking guidelines:
- ALL classes and pool access require bookings and can be booked up to 3 days in advance
- Ensure you are booking from our website in the 'TIMETABLE' tab. Please do not use the MindBody app due to timetable lags
- Unlimited WALK-IN bookings can be made at reception 30 mins prior to a class that has available spots.
- Cardio/weights access do not require bookings
- Cancellations less than 2 hours before class start time are considered late cancellations
- No-shows and late cancellations are recorded by the system and the Elixr Fair Booking Policy applies
- If you haven’t created your account yet, click here for our step-by-step instructions.
Thank you for your cooperation as we keep each other safe while we enjoy the freedom to energise our bodies and calm our minds again.
Want to enquire about a membership at Elixr? Click here