ELIXR CLASS BOOKING APP AND MEMBERSHIP PORTAL IS FINALLY HERE!
We are excited to be announcing a new class booking and membership portal on an app and website platform.
We will be moving from the MindBody platform to our own bespoke Elixr Health Club app, powered by GymMaster.
Here are the instructions to get set up:
To sign in to the member portal, you will first need to reset your password.
Reset your password here, by entering your email address. You will receive a reset password link via email. Make sure to check your junk folder for this.
Download the GymMaster Member app on your phone from the Google Play Store for Android, or the iOS App Store for Apple, and log in using the same details as the member portal.
To ensure you receive all notification and reminder emails, check your junk folder and mark emails as safe.
This new update will make managing your membership account and booking classes so much easier!
Now with this new app and website platform, you will be able to:
- Easily view the timetable, view available class spots and book classes 3 days in advance from 11 am
- Access a member portal to view, update and manage your account and billing information, easily in one place.
Here are some handy how-to guides to help you navigate the online portal:
1. Managing your account through the portal
2. Booking a class through the portal
3. Canceling a class through the portal
4. Adding booked classes to your calendar through the portal
Here are some handy how-to guides to help you navigate the app:
1. Booking a class on the app
2. Canceling a class on the app
3. Adding booked classes to your calendar on the app
Please note that if you have an outstanding payment of $40 or above on your account, you will not be able to book classes.
- Due to the new platform and integrated membership billing system, the credit card surcharges, charged by the credit card and billing provider will increase from the current 1.04% to 1.32%, commencing 16 December 2021. These are fees charged directly by the billing provider.
- To avoid credit card surcharges, update your billing details to direct debit from your bank account, by completing a Change of Details form at reception or downloading the form here.
- Please be reminded the Elixr Fair Booking Policy for late cancellations and no-shows remain. All class no-shows will incur a fee of $10 and all late cancellations will incur a fee of $5 per class. Please see the Policy for details and note that there will no longer be a grace period of one late cancellation per fortnight period.
- Members who pay by credit or debit card will see the following business name on their statement to indicate their payment to Elixr "IPY*ELIXR HEALTHCLUB"
If you have any questions, please contact us here.
See you in the club!